Monday, August 11, 2008

RReunion Photos

My cousins Danna & Jacque - amazing how much D looks like Uncle Jack. Thanks Jacque, for all your hard work making this day happen - and you are still smilling. We appreciate you!
Cousins Ian & Jenny (with her hubby Asif) and 3 of my kiddos Busy, busy!
I believe the last time we were with Karen & Rick was in 1983, before Stan & I were engaged & just after Rick got out of basic training when we all climbed Clingman's Dome. It was so great to visit with them.

I wish I could get these guys together more often. Maybe Lucas could round up enough players for a game of rugby. I hear he's quite good. Kevin says "no way" is he playing.

My famous Aunt Betty Jean

Family Tree, sorta

Don't know why these guys tried so hard to keep me from taking their picture. Looks like Kevin's mouth is open. And Jacob's. Anyone surprised?
This looks like a serious conversation between Jody, Uncle Jack & Danna.
Aunt Dee, Aunt June, Karen & Uncle Jimmy - All seated are my dad's living siblings.

1 comment:

Lakerogers said...

Yeah, I read that comment about my mouth being open. Thanks a lot.

- K