My cousin Rebecca sent this to me. I thought I'd share (& request!) what I found to be the most interesting of the batch, considering the answers I received back. Unfortinunately, you only get mine - until you share yours!
When you have the time, copy/paste in comments then change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Have fun and be truthful!
1. What is your occupation right now? Executive (that means I do the paperwork) wife & homeschooling mother, volunteer church librarian and home school support group leader
2. What was the last thing that you ate? oatmeal pancakes & sausage for supper
3. Can you drive a stick shift? No. Stan tried to teach me on his truck. Before the lesson I asked him if, aside from wrecking, it would be possible for me to do anything that would break his truck. He looked at me as if I were CRAZY and said "No." When I pressed all three pedals at the same time attempting to keep from rolling backwards into someone as I left an intersection with a stop sign and blew the muffler off, he told me I could never drive his truck again. I laughed all the way home. If you'd seen his face, you would have too.
4. What is the last movie you watched? X Men 3 (housefull of boys!)
Last at theatre: Expelled http://37blessings.blogspot.com/2008/05/expelled-no-intelligence-allowed.html & WallE (cute)
5. What was your favorite toy as a child? bike, pink stuffed tiger
6. What books are you reading now? Bible, just started Ted Dekkers Lost Books series>>available for check-out soon!, just finished "Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life" which I was reading & discussing with Caleb & Andrew (it's much slower that way), doing a little study with Rachel using "The Princess & the Kiss"
7. What is your dream vacation? Europe, China, Australia, Hawaii, Alaska, Trip up the east coast of USA, Grand Canyon, Oh wait - was I only supposed to pick one? :-)
8. What is your favorite childhood memory? The last Christmas we went to TN when I was 11 & got to read the Christmas story aloud for the family party.
9. What is on the floor of your closet? A pair of shorts & jeans, Shoes, table holding little chest of drawers, cubical shelving unit for clothes, leaning in the back corner are decorative frames shelves & pictures that I've never hung on the walls.
10. What did you do last night? Went to horseback with Caleb & Rachel, cooked supper (pancakes & sausage), caught up on email, discussed TN trip with Stan & Jacob, discussed proposing & engagement rings with Jacob (no, he has NOT)
11. What are you most afraid of? My kids making bad choices = serious, longlasting consequences.
12. Favorite dog breed? house broken, good mannered, short haired. No yappy rat dogs need apply.
13. How many states/countries have you lived in? 6 = W. Germany, TN, WY, AL, TX, FL
Does "state of confusion" apply?
When You Love Someone With a Chronic Illness
51 minutes ago