Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm it. You may be next.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I've been TAGGED!!!

That's actually kinda COOL. :-)

Here's the directions from Dayna (with a Y, notice.):

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder (no cheating -- cropping, editing, etc.)
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 other people to do the same.

Remember how well I follow directions? I noticed the tagging while peering over Caleb's shoulder while he visited this site from the kid's PC. He immediately looked for the photo which met the criteria:
This was taken during Rachel's first and only visit to a hair cuttin' place April 17, 2006. Her beautiful tresses were being washed prior to getting cut then donated to locks of love. Her hair reached almost to her waist.







Since I post from my PC, I decided to provide this featured photo to fulfill my tagging completely; a two-fer.

11-11-2005 is the date on this one. Old camera - my first foray into digital. After Stan was blessed on our garage-raising day with help from many talented hands (Thank you again Brad, Scott, Van, Jason, Tim, Jerry, Dilan, Sam & the Eades kids!) the work on the garage progressed as time & weather permitted. Here the guys are attaching the decking. Van is on the "roof" (don't tell his wife - he threatened me with bodily harm if I told) calling out "sheet" whenever he wanted Jacob or Andrew to hand up another. PTL for tall, strong boys & good friends who know how to build.

I'm tagging Christi, Alice, Stephanie, and Dan because it's been too long since he's posted.

1 comment:

daynagonzalez said...

Wow! I didn't know she'd never had her hair cut before! Thanks for playing along. :o)