Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Start of a New Year's End Tradition?

Alice's The Shadow of the Cross featured
Kelli over at There's No Place Like Home who is hosting some New Year's fun.
Directions:
Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.
I copied/pasted my whole headings complete with hyperlinks >faster but not quite following the rules (blush). :-)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Me, a BLOGGER?
Well, why not?
```````````````````````
Friday, May 2, 2008

Not Quite Murphy
We've had an interesting morning.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hail and High Water
Praise the Lord!
####################

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fiendish Fireflies, Batman!
Well, actually they are whiteflies and they are killing my kale!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Friday, August 1, 2008

Blue Spots
When Rachel & I painted my blue wall in the dining room just a few days before painting the foyer (right before Christmas - maybe you noticed?), Rachel decided that she wanted to paint her room also.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Monday, September 1, 2008

Springing into Fall
Here's those pictures I promised.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Connections to Knowing
Didja ever notice how you are known by what you do & who you are related to?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Monday, November 10, 2008

Partying with the Big Boys
Here's the invitation:
************************

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Caleb's First BSA Campout
Here's my fine young man in his new uniform - thanks to Cindy for sewing on the patches in the right places!

1 comment:

Alice said...

These are great, Patti! I actually remember most of them. I didn't know you had a blog when you started. I actually didn't even know what a blog was back in April :). Are you going to add any photos to these???