Friday, September 5, 2008

Parade of Hurricanes

The alphabet is going by more rapidly (and memorably!) than usual.

Fay brought some blessed rain to us and no damage.

Gustav bypassed my neck of the woods. Lord continue to help those effected by Gus.

Hanna-Banana is today providing an overcast sky, some breezy wind and cooler weather. Lord, help those in the path of this on-again, off-again hurricane.

Next in line is big bad Ike, who I heard described earlier today as Katrina on steroids. Scary. Lord, help us all.

Josephine is still waaaaay out there but has some predictors projecting that she plans a Florida vacation also.

One of my TN cousins blessed me with this link:
http://northportfire.com/hurr/
It's one of the best I've seen for keeping track of where these swirling storms are spinning & spreading. At least as long as we have electricity!

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Alice said...

you'll keep us posted....if, you have electricity - lol - I can surely relate!