Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Spoonful of Jewelry

Have you ever heard of spoon jewelry? I recall (waaaay) back in the 70s having silver spoon rings. I wore mine on my big bells belt loops trying to start a fad. I think I just managed to dent my mom's washer & dryer innards.

You may recall that I told you Don't Give Him Crackers is giving away stuff all week. Today's "prize" is a spoon pendant - just beautiful. You should look at it & tell her to give it to me.
(Jedi mind wave: "Patti should win the pendent")

To see even more interesting pendants, head over to the pendant's maker's blog, My Life is Written on an Etch-a-Sketch and notice that she is also having a give-away celebrating her 300th blog.

I'm thinking I'd better get really thrifty like DGHC or really crafty like MLiWoaEaS prior to my 300th blog.

Or not.
Keeping up with the Joneses has never been a priority for me.
But you never know. :-)

No comments: