Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally Finals

How about those SPURS!

All together now:

"SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP!"

Now that that's out of my system...

Today was the last day of regular classes for my two college guys. Andrew told me yesterday that he now understands why his friends say they will miss school - he will miss the classmate camaraderie. He is already missing his college friends that will be moving on to other campuses. In all the years homeschooling he has never missed his fellow students during summer break since we LIVE TOGETHER year round.

He and Jacob especially enjoyed their general physical science class with Professor Roberti. Here's a photo from yesterday's science expo.
Check out their Pawpaw-esque haircuts. Yep. They're stylin' alright.

I know you've been waiting for a photo of that squirrel mama & her little orphan.

Pray for her tomorrow since she's getting braces in the morning. OUCH!

I thought these two looked cute doing dishes together last Sunday.


BUT this does look more fun.

Now, before Miss Maryn gets in trouble let me say that she & Jacob only sat on the bike. He did not under any circumstances give her a ride - not even in the yard. He didn't even push her on the bike. Honest.

Did I tell you that Maryn has been attending FL School of the Arts with a talent scholarship and will graduate this summer? She just won the college's "Visual Artist of the Year" award.

Here's a few of her paintings that she brought to show the home school group last year. She is having a gallery showing at the college in a couple of weeks so hopefully I'll have some more photos soon. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: