Monday, September 26, 2011

Culture Sale

On Facebook my talented daughter-in-law posted LAST WEEK: "I am currently having a major sale on all my fine art prints!! This will only be going for two weeks so be sure to take advantage! All prints are now starting at $12 instead of $30!! Please take a look!"

If you've been wanting to purchase a print of one of Maryn's beautiful paintings available on her site at Fine Art America, now is the time to act! OR if you just want to look, no purchase is required! For more info on Maryn and of her pictures on exhibit, look at this and this.

She & Jacob are doing well. A year into their married life, I live the reality of most mothers of married kids: I don't get to see them often enough.

But when I'm feeling lonely for them, I've got Facebook! :-)

No comments: